Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Color Wheel - color mixing (no black)


Being someone who has not used a painting brush or touched paint since elementary school, this project was both challenging and lot of fun. Never would have guessed I'd enjoy it as much as I did. It was very interesting when I started mixing colors. I did know mixing colors would make different colors but never imagined what types of colors they would make. Mixing four paints in different amounts each time made 20 different colors, to me, was very impressive. I guess it pleases me to say that I'm starting to enjoy the whole introduction to the arts even if this class is as far as I go in the field. It might sound a bit funny or redundant to the seasoned art enthusiast but not to me.

1 comment:

  1. I can see you enjoyed the process. The lighting situation for your photo is not very good, so I may be wrong but try less blue for the yellow-green.

    ReplyDelete